Whatcha Reading Wednesday - 3/5
A little recap of the books I've read over the last week.
I read the Vengeance City series by Sara Hind at the end of last week. It was great and I highly recommend diving into the whole series. Book one is Vengeance & Sin and you can find my review here. Book two is Betrayal & Deception here. Book three is Sacrifice & Redemption and you can find that here. The author of that series also has a novella featuring the characters from that series that is a newsletter exclusive. I haven't written my review for that one yet, but it was great and if you're interested you can find the info to sign up for her newsletter and get that book on her linktree.
On the weekend I read Broken by Tina S Transformation which was a domestic thriller that I quite enjoyed. You can find my review for that here.
The last couple of days I read the newest Once Upon book by Jay Fields which is book three, Once Upon a Baby. Here is my review for that one.
Yesterday I read Drunk in Love by Aaliyah Deana which is a romantic suspense that's pretty slow burn with minimal spice but was a cute mystery. Today I'll be reading Mine Now by B. Shytle and The Hollow by Lara Bruni.
I didn't make any progress on the Rory Gilmore Book challenge or my banned book list this last week. I really need to go to the library to pick up my holds!
That's it for this week's reads. Happy reading!
xo,
Tina

.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment