Vengeance & Sin (Vengeance City Book 1)
Clear your schedule and start this series.
I. Could. Not. Put. This. Down.
I read it in one sitting and am trying to write my thoughts as quickly as possible so I can start the second book. The ending is making me so curious as to what's going to happen next. I'm smitten by the guys, I'm suspicious of everyone, I'm fascinated by Jade.
The way Jade was with Charlotte and the girls was heartbreaking and sweet. Charlotte's foster family made me cry for sure. The supporting characters in this in general are fantastic. The story definitely centers around Jade and the guys so you don't see a ton of them, but Clair has the biggest heart and Hazel seems like she's going to be a great friend for Jade.
I smiled, I swooned, I laughed, I cried. I need to read book two now.
5 Stars!
Add it to your Goodreads, find it on Amazon (affiliate link), and find it on Bookbub.
Hope you enjoy as much as I did if you check it out.
xo,
Tina
.png)
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment