Sacrifice & Redemption (Vengeance City Book 3) by Sara Hinds
So good that I'm sad to be done
While I'm so glad to have all of the questions answered, as I got to the end of this and things were wrapping up I got so bummed that I'd be leaving this world. What a fantastic series.
I cannot decide which of the guys is my favourite, I can't decide who has the best nickname for Jade, but I can say I just loved how it ended. These books took me through the ringer. I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I swooned, and I raged at the thoughts of what Jade and the girls she protected went through.
I loved how the author wrote such a badass in Jade and how she made the guys each so different, but equally lovable. The supporting characters that popped in throughout the entire series were there in such a perfect way to support the main group and you felt like you got to know little bits of them along the way, and I'd love to see more of them in the future if they are ever revisited.
I felt like I was in the beautiful houses, cars, underground tunnels and rooms, on the motorcycles and jets with them the entire time. The author puts you right there in the action and you can see the details she describes. This was a great series that I could not put down, and 100% needs to be read in order, so if you go to read it, clear your weekend and dive in to the world of Vengeance. You won't regret it.
5 Glorious Stars for Jade and the guys.
Add to your Goodreads TBR, find it on Amazon (affiliate link), or find it on BookBub.
Enjoy the book hangover.
xo,
Tina
.png)
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment