Book Review: Once Upon a Baby by Jay Fields
Just as great as I expected!
I've been looking forward to Meadow's story, but I think I was maybe even more excited to see more of River too. I loved getting to have a better look at just how smart River is and her and Brantley - so freaking sweet! I love that the story is so focused on her schooling and next steps as much as Meadow's next steps with the baby. They really are a duo and I love how they are written in this. They give a Lorelai/Rory vibe without being too similar.
I love supporting characters and we get the usual cast of Sparrow Falls characters here, but a bit less of the Wilson sisters in this one compared to Once Upon a Tattoo I'd say. Lots of Wren and Daphne though. We see some new faces like Colt's family. And Colt's neighbour Ada is the neighbour I didn't realize I needed. What a little spunky badass character she is!
As for the main characters, Colt and Meadow have an instant connection and they are both just so cute with how into each other they are. They do not lack chemistry or spice!
I can't wait to see what's next for Sparrow Falls. Would love to see if River and Brantley get a story down the road!
If you haven't read book one - Once Upon a Tattoo - yet, you can grab it Amazon*, on BookBub, and Goodreads. Once Upon a Tattoo features Wren and Brooks.
If you haven't read book two - Once Upon a Contract - yet, you can find it on Amazon*, on BookBub, and Goodreads. Once Upon a Contract is all about Daphne and Ezra.
5 tattooed stars!
Once Upon a Baby released today so you can now find it on Amazon*, find it on BookBub or add to your Goodreads TBR. It's book 3 in the Once Upon series.
If you haven't read book one - Once Upon a Tattoo - yet, you can grab it Amazon*, on BookBub, and Goodreads. Once Upon a Tattoo features Wren and Brooks.
If you haven't read book two - Once Upon a Contract - yet, you can find it on Amazon*, on BookBub, and Goodreads. Once Upon a Contract is all about Daphne and Ezra.
After you read the Once Upon series, I highly recommend checking out the Sparrow Falls series to meet the other characters you spot in the Once Upon series. Rescue Renovations features Chayse and Cash, Brewing Brilliance is all about Spencer and Maverick, Magnetic Mechanics is Emerson and Axle's book, and Forever Falling follows Landon and Reid's story.
xo,
Tina
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases through affiliate links above.
.png)
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment