All about me - Tee!
Hey! I thought I would make a post to introduce myself. I'm Tina - or Tee to my family and friends.
Once upon a time, I loved reading... and I still do and have my entire life. When I was little I would assign do book reports between book reports at school and get my dad to read them after. 😂 I was once grounded from books as a kid because my dad knew grounding me from TV would be pointless. It worked because I was only grounded once. When I was little I read all of the regular novels you're assigned in school of course, and I was always asking to go to the library or Chapters.
Some of my favourite books as a kid were Goosebumps books by R.L. Stine and the One Last Wish series by Lurlene McDaniel. My favourite genres of books as an adult are thrillers and romance. I read some fantasy but I'm just getting into wanting to read more. I prefer contemporary romance but I've been reading more dark romance lately. My favourite thrillers are ones with great twists. I don't read very much horror and not that I dislike it, I just don't gravitate towards it for some reason. Which is odd because I do love all things spooky and horror. I love the fall and Halloween has been my favourite holiday since I was a kid.
I love the sound of rain, the feel of cool autumn air and the smell of a fire on a cold day. I prefer being cold to hot. I love the beauty of snow but am not a fan of driving in it. I'm shy and awkward and talk too much in some situations, and don't talk at all in others.
That's a bit of me in a nutshell and a few of my interests. This blog is going to be around my love of reading and going a bit more in depth on the bookish content I post on my socials. If you're a book lover, I hope you enjoy following along.
xo,
Tina
.png)
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment